The RODO information clause
In connection with the implementation of European and Council (EU) 2016/679 requirements of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data of RODO, we inform about the principles of personal data and rights in this respect:
- Administrators of personal data is CoRobotics Sp. z o.o., from the place at ul. Ostrobramska 101A in Warsaw, entered into the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000761542, tax identification number 5272875637.
- A person whose personal data is processed by CoRobotics may direct questions regarding such data via the contact form available on the corobotics.pl website in the CONTACT section or in writing to the Company’s address.
- The personal data approach is voluntary.
CoRobotics will process personal data in statistics. 24 months.
- CoRobotics will also process personal data in terms of establishing cooperation and implementation of contracts. During this period, the period of their storage for the period necessary to implement contracts and expiration (prescription) of strong claims from such contracts.
- In statistical CoRobotics, it processes data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 is lit. f RODO, which may process personal data, the more so as the Personal Data Administrator performs its legitimate interest, which is the analysis of the website.
- CoRobotics processes data on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 is lit. b RODO.
- Recipients of personal data that can use the data, which means that they are available on the site.
- The data subject: the right to access personal data; correcting personal data; delete personal data; restrictions on personal data; opposition to personal data; transfer of personal data.
- A person who has personal data is not in compliance with the law in force, he may file a complaint to the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
- CoRobotics is not an automated decision solution, including on the basis of profiling. The content of the inquiry, which is sent via the contact form on our website, is not analyzed by the IT system.
Whether cookies, which are text files that are available in the final version of the user, are served by the corobotics.pl service.
Cookies are available on the company’s website, its unique number and the storage time on the final page.
Store or access the device from cookies with installed on this device. The user of the corobotics.pl service agrees to the aforementioned method of storing and accessing cookie files by corobotics.pl.
Most of the websites viewed by default accept cookie files on the subject of the end user.
CoRobotics informs that changes are available on the selected website of the website.